Monday, April 1, 2013

1 April 2013



So this week was good!

We taught Romeo a lot because it was spring break and he was here with his mom. So we covered everything!!!  We taught him the restoration, the plan of salvation, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and all of the commandments!!!  It was really cool to see how fast he understood it all!  He really is prepared and really willing to actually keep commitments!!!!!!  Then his mom, Sister Scott told us that she has another child who is nine and she wants us to teach her and baptize her!!!  We just need to get the permission slip signed by her dad.  This family is amazing!!!

It’s been really nice to stay in an area longer than two transfers and actually get to know the area and the people.  It has been amazing to see the connection I have made with the people here!  I love them so much!!  I want to stay in this area until I go home!!!

Last night we ate dinner with our bishop and most of his family.  It was a lot of fun to be around a big family who had a lot of little kids!!  I almost felt like I was home for Easter but not quite!!! The bishop also told us how good of a job we are doing here, it was a good feeling to be complemented by the bishop!

Scott blessed the sacrament yesterday!!!!  He didn't mess up at all!!!!!!!!  It was probably one of the most special moments I have had on the mission this far!  To see someone that I helped come unto the gospel use the power of God to bless other people’s lifes was incredible!!!!  It was a big testimony builder to me!!!

Well family I miss you all so much and love you a lot!!!!  I hope you had a great Easter!!!! 

Elder Garrett



Scott's Baptism

Scott's family

No comments: