Monday, April 29, 2013

22 April 2013



Another week done!

This week went by really fast!  I’m not even sure why cause the work was really, really slow!!! It’s kinda frustrating but it’s all good.  I’m still doing good!!! 

We taught a lot of less actives this week ... which is always fun!!!!  And really boring at the same time haha. We taught this one lady who had a lot of cats!!!  One of them just had kittens like a week ago so we got to play with them, that was fun!  We took out this kid who is leaving on his mission in a week to Bulgaria, I’m so glad that I got called to California!!!!!!

I don’t really know what to tell you other than that ... It was a hard week!  Oh we did a lot of service for people, we cleared out this 2 acre field for this old couple, we moved a giant jungle gym, and then we helped clean up an apartment!!  It was a lot of fun!  I love service.  Oh yeah we laid tile too!!  That is really hard work! 

MOTHERS DAY IS COMING UP!!!! I’m so excited to call!!!  We will set up times later on but I just wanted to remind you that its coming up so be ready hahaha.

Oh Romeo passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday!!!  It was really special to see.  So far on the mission I think seeing someone that I have helped come to this gospel use the priesthood is probably my favorite thing.  I have been able to see some really amazing miracles and that was definitely one of them! 

Well family I miss you a lot and sorry this email really sucks but nothing to cool really happened except for Romeo passing the sacrament.

I had good week though :)

Love you all!!!!!!!!

Elder Blake Garrett

Romeo's baptism

No comments: