Wednesday, January 2, 2013

31 December 2012



HELLO FAMILY!!!

So this week was a really fun week!  Christmas was great!!!  It was so much fun talking to you all! 

Amanda came to church yesterday!!  It was so cool to see her there, she usually works on Sundays but she asked her boss if she can have Sundays off and he said yes!!!  Now she can come to church EVERY WEEK!!!  The ward seemed to really like her and she really liked the ward!  That was such a relief!  Sometimes you get scared that the people in a ward won’t like the investigators you bring!  But somehow it usually works out!

We tracted a lot ... Our area book is empty ... we don’t have a lot of names in it so that means no one really to go see!  So we are now trying to fill up the book with names so missionaries in the future will have something to do.  But that means a lot of work for us!  Yesterday we found three people who told us to come back and wanted us to share the restoration with them.  We are pretty excited about it.

We had exchanges with the zone leaders this week.  I went to the zone leaders area.  It was really fun, I was with a missionary who goes home in like a month or so, so I was able to learn a lot from him.  It’s interesting to see how other people view missionary work and then try to apply what you learn from them into the way that I do missionary work.

Tonight we have to be in at 7pm ... I guess we can stay up all night if we want but we still have to be up and going at 6:30, so I’m not gonna stay up this year.  I can’t believe that it’s already 2013, time is flying by!

Well family I love you all and I’m grateful for you all!!

Love
Elder Blake Garrett

No comments: