Monday, April 2, 2012

2 April 2012

Well this week was better than last. It was a lot of hard work though. We were able to find a few new people to teach and we were able to teach a few more lessons. Hopefully all the people we taught will start to progress and start keeping commitments ...

We are still working with Matthew, he is a cool kid. He and his family are really nice and I hope that the family starts realizing how important baptism is, because he really needs it. It’s been a real learning experience teaching a 10 year old though, it’s hard! But it seems like we are getting the hang of it, just gotta keep it simple right?

GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!! Are you kidding me that was sooooooo good! We watched it at the church which was different, but I can’t believe how fast the sessions went! Did you all hear the part about writing the missionaries???? HA I learned so much from it though! I know that they really were inspired in the messages that they shared because it helped me more than I ever expected! I’m sure that you all loved it as much as I did!

Nothing new is really going on, but I sure miss you all!!! I hope you all have an AWESOME EASTER!!!

sorry this is so short ...

Love Elder Garrett

No comments: