Monday, July 2, 2012

2 July 2012


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!

Wow it’s July..... CRAZY!!!  I can’t believe how fast time has gone. Well for me at least. haha

So for the Fourth of July we will be going to a big breakfast that the ward is having at the church and then there is a big water fight, so we will bail before that craziness happens, then we have a few teaching appointments!!  For dinner we are having a BBQ with a member and hopefully be able to watch some fireworks that the Navy lights off, because we have a base in our area!  It should be fun.

We are still working with George, he is doing alright, he could be progressing faster than he is but all in the Lord’s time right??  He got jumped the other week and is now in a wheel chair so we push him to where we usually would have our lessons and then push him back.  It’s nice to spend more time with him and actually get to know him and how he feels about life and about God and Jesus Christ.  He always seems to open up more when we are walking rather than teaching ... oh well it works!!

Another person we are teaching is named Sissy, she is way cool, she has like 6 kids under the age of 9 and they are all crazy, they are always wrestling with each other and screaming!  But it is funny and they settle down when it is time for the lesson.  She is doing great!  Besides not going to church .... but we will change that!!  But she is amazing.

So I heard from Elder Griner the other day and he says to tell you hi!

I’m glad that I chose to serve Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because I don’t know where else I would be able to learn all that I have and feel the love of God sooo much, I know this work is true.

I love you all and I miss you so much and have a great 4th of July!!!!!

Love Elder Blake Garrett

No comments: