Monday, July 16, 2012

16 July 2012


HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

Well the new area is pretty great!  I’m still lost and have no idea what is going on, but it’s a lot of fun!

We were supposed to have a baptism with an investigator last Saturday but that didn’t work out, his family is all watch tower stiffs and talked him out of receiving blessings ..... kinda sad but he still is willing to meet with us and read and pray, so eventually he will be ready just not right now.  But the really good news is that we have a baptism on this Saturday!!  It’s a part member family, the husband/father is the one getting baptized.  His name is Justin, he is way cool!  We had a lesson on tithing yesterday and we talked about all the blessings that he has received, he really knows that God loves him!  He understood the commandment and is excited to live it.

My new companion’s name is Elder Jorgenson!  He has been out just as long as Elder Wenz, we are now Co-senior companions, so it’s a learning experience.  It’s fun, it’s kinda nice to be able to have a companion who knows what he is doing.  I’m not as stressed out as I used to be.  We have a few people with a date that I haven’t been able to meet with so when I meet them I will let you know how it is going with them.

So the babies are closer to being born!!  And just so you know Ashley and Brandon, Blake is an awesome name!!!  Hint Hint

OH big news!!!  We are going to the LA temple tomorrow! Elder Jorgensen’s birthday was last Friday so we are able to go sometime this month.  We picked tomorrow.  A member from the ward is driving us down.  I can’t wait!  I will take some pictures and send them to you.

Well sorry this is so short, but I really don’t know what’s going on too much here yet.

Love you so much and hope all is well with you.

Elder Garrett

No comments: