Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Happy Halloween From Elder Garrett

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
 
Well this week let me see.... last Monday my companion hurt his knee so we really cant ride bikes that often or walk for that matter so we have been stuck inside all day and have been studying sooo much. It sucks but it is very good at the same time. We talked to Sister Castro (the Mission President's wife) about it and she said that he would most likely be transfered to a car area. So we will see what happens next week. ( I cant believe that the transfer is almost over! its crazy)
 
This area is tough. There is a lot of work that needs to be done, a lot of people dont really like talking to the missionaries.. well they love talking to us but not about the gospel. So that is very frustrating and discouraging, but Heavenly Father is just trying to teach me something! Just got to figure out what it is now ha ha.
 
This week was pretty slow nothing new really happened.. sorry.
 
I got the packages that you've sent! Thank you so much! Including the pants and the bread they both were welcomed! haha. 
 
I have become good friends with Elder Haws from Chandler Arizona! He is so cool. His cousin is Tyler Haws (the BYU basketball star ha ha) He is in the area right next to me and speaks Spanish. He is a stud! 
 
Well love you all!
 
Love Elder Garrett

No comments: