Monday, July 15, 2013

15 July 2013



Hey fam,

HOW IS IT GOING???????

So the week went well, kinda long with its ups and downs but all in all it went really well. We were busy all the time so can’t complain too much!!!

We still didn’t get to meet with that referral that we got last Monday, but she still wants to meet with us and still wants to get baptized so that is exciting news!!  We are going to be meeting here tomorrow night!  In the district we all should be having a baptism on the 27th, I get to do two baptismal interviews this week!!!!  I’m really excited about it!!! 

I got to go on an exchange this week with Elder Maluenda, he actually serves in the same ward as I do but the other half of it, so it was cool to see the other side of the ward.  He is awesome, he is from Chile and has only been in America for almost a year, he knows English really well!  He actually lived in Sandy over by Grandma and Grandpa Pierson!  He goes to the same church as them or I guess went to the same church.  His parents just started their mission as presidents a few weeks ago.  He is a very spiritual elder and knows his stuff!  No one happened to be home but it’s all good we still tried our hardest. 

We found a new investigator, Chris, he had met with missionaries a long time ago!  He asked us to come back and meet with his whole family, I’m not even sure how many kids he has but I’m excited about it all!! 

We met with Ellwood and Caroline, they are reading the Book of Mormon!!!  They still don’t want to come to church because they believe Saturday is the Sabbath day, so we are working on it and trying to help them!!  I’m really excited about it.

Well it’s been a good week!!  I’m doing great.  Sorry I actually have some more to tell you but we ran out of time cause the library is closing . . .

I love you and will talk to you in a week!!

Elder Garrett

No comments: