Monday, May 13, 2013

13 May 2013



Hi  :)

I talked to you yesterday ... 

Things here really haven’t changed in the past 15 hours or so ... SORRY!! haha

Like I told you, tomorrow we have a general authority coming to visit the mission his name is Elder Lynn G. Robbins of the Seventy.  I’m excited to learn from him, last time when we had a Seventy come out and visit I really learned a lot from him! 

I went on an exchange with this elder from Lindon, his name is Elder Walker, I really like him!  He knows a lot of the same people that I know!  He was able to give me updates on people and what they are up to!  I found out that a lot of them are on their missions!!!  It was really nice to hear other people have decided to serve the Lord because there really isn’t anything better we could be doing at this point in our lives!!

I have learned so much about charity towards the people we talk to this week!!  For some reason I have just been filled with love towards every one we have been talking to!!!!  It has been a great feeling and I’m glad that I’m able to actually feel this way to random strangers!  It’s weird ... 

Elder Bready is cool ... I’m learning a lot from him!  He is from AF, so not too far from home.

I’m not really sure what else to say ... we talked yesterday after all.

Well family I love you all and miss you sooooo much!!!! 

Love, 

Elder Garrett

No comments: