Monday, June 4, 2012

4 June 2012


Hey family,

Well nothing really crazy cool has happened here this week.

Our wards did combine yesterday, it is now just the Oxnard 2nd ward.  We lost a lot of sweet members though, but oh well (new boundaries).  We also lost three of our investigators.  The one I’m really sad about is Robert, he was doing so well and was starting to see that this church is true, but he will still have missionaries come around, just not us.  It will be ok but it was just sad to say goodbye to him.

Transfers are next week!  I will most likely stay here in Oxnard but I have been here for 3 transfers so you never know!

Sorry this letter is soooo short but I don’t have much time.  It’s been a busy pday!!!

But just know that I love you and I pray for you all every day!  I hope that everything is going well with you, hope the move went well and everyone is adjusting well to the changes!

Love,
Elder Garrett


No comments: