Monday, June 11, 2012

11 June 2012


What’s up!!!

Transfers .... well I’m staying!  That will make it 6 months in Oxnard!  Pretty cool huh?  Elder McCracken is staying as well, which is cool with me because he is pretty cool, but here is the shocker -- we are getting a new companion!  We will be in a tri companionship.  His name is Elder Stratton, he is way cool.  He served in this zone a transfer ago and has been out for one less transfer than me.

Well it’s kinda like we are starting over here again.  But knocking doors is cool with me, I love talking to people and making them feel uncomfortable haha.  But every once and a while we find that person who wants to listen that makes it all worth it!  This week we really didn’t teach too many people, well at least no one who wanted to continue to learn.

Other than that nothing too crazy has happened.  I’m almost done with the Book of Mormon again! That’s pretty cool.  I love reading that book, no matter how hard my day was or how bored I am I still can find the comfort and the strength I need in the chapters I read.  There is nothing better!

So yesterday we only had 3 hours of church instead of 7!!  That was really nice, not gonna lie.  And we got new counselors in the bishopric and they happen to be some of my favorite members (but don’t let them find out about that!!!).  So it should be a very good transfer and a lot of work will be getting done!!

Sorry this letter is so lame but I have nothing else do say!!!  Sorry!

Love you all so much and have a good week!

Love Elder Garrett

No comments: