Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Letter from January 30th

Hey Family!!!
 
Well its been a ok week, Elder Wenz got sick and I had to go to all the appointments with another Elder. It was weird being in charge of the lessons and I know that I really learned from that. But on a side note I set two of those investigators with a date. It was really fun but it was also really stressful. It was good!
 
But this week has also been a really frustrating as well. Our investigator Mark Martinez didn't pass his baptismal interview. He didn't feel that being baptized in this church is right, but he knows that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith opened the last dispensation and that President Monson is a prophet of God. Its really wierd that he feels that way and doesn't want to be baptized. Its frustrating but I know the Lord is trying to teach him something and trying to teach me as well. But Pierce Martinez, his brother is getting baptized! He is so awesome. I'm so excited to see him take upon the name of Christ, I know that he is making the right choice and that he is going to receive so many blessings! He is being Baptized on Saturday at 10am! Its going to be so good.

 
Im doing great and I hope all of you are doing great!
 
 
AND WADE,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
 
Love, Elder Garrett
 
 

No comments: