Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Letter and Some Pictures!

HOLA FAMILY!!!!

Well well well its Monday again! I can't believe it...

This week since Elder Wenz is now a district leader we go on exchanges with everyone in our district. There are 6 elders in our district.

I had the opportunity to go with Elder Harlow, he is only 2 weeks out... so he really didn't know much. It was a stressful day, but the Lord blessed us so much. We ended up teaching 5 other lessons and 2 less active lessons and had 12 declarations (when we share the gospel with some one and commit them to something) it was a heck of a day. It was fun leading all of the lessons and helping Elder Harlow learn and grow.

But the saddest thing happened... Mark didn't come to church, so he lost his baptismal date. But he is still really interested and is reading the Book Of Mormon, he is already in Alma 34. Its ridiculous.. We taught him about tithing and he offered to write me a check, it was funny. But we are going to set him with another date tonight. January 28th hopefully.

Well I'm sure everything at home is going great. I sure miss you all, this last week I have really learned how to rely on the Savior. And I gained a testimony that he really is there to help us if we just put our trust in Him and have enough faith.

It was a really good week! We started teaching another girl who is 18 and she has been coming to church for about two months but she just barely felt ready to meet with us. She is great he name is Liz and has been reading the Book of Mormon non stop since she got it. We asked her if she wants to be baptized on Jan 28th, she said she needs to pray about it. But that was fine with me cause she is turning to Heavenly Father about it. And I trust Him for sure!

Well I love you all so so much and hope that you are doing well.

Love Elder Garrett

PS enjoy the Pictures.





No comments: