Tuesday, February 19, 2013

18 February 2013



Well I’m staying in Tehachapi!!!!!!! And I’m staying with Elder Scholes!!!  I’m so excited.  This transfer is going to be the best transfer ever!!  Let me tell you why!

So last Saturday was AJ and Alyssa's baptism!  It went so well, they had a lot of family there and a lot of the ward came out.  The spirit was really strong and touched everyone that was there ... including the nonmember step dad of AJ and Alyssa!!  He was really feeling it and now is interested in learning more!!  We are meeting with him and the family tonight!!  Plus he already told his wife (a member) that he would come to church!!!  I’m really excited about it!  I really want to help complete the family!!!

Yesterday we were walking to our dinner appointment and we saw this young couple walking down the street, they were pushing a stroller and had a little girl with them as well.  Before we could start talking to them they started talking to us!!!  We brought up families and how we believe they can and will be eternal.  Then they asked us to come by!  But they said give them a week or two, so in my head I was thinking oh great another person not interested ... but they said they just had a baby like a day and a half ago and they need time to settle in and stuff!  It was perfect!!!  I’m so excited to go and teach them now!

Good things are happening in our area!  I’m so excited and happy to see what happens!! 

It sounds like all of you are doing well!  I’m glad that things back home are so great!  I love you all and miss you tons.  Time is going so fast now!  Within no time I will be back home with all of you!!!

Love Elder Garrett

No comments: