Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well this Saturday we have a baptism with Nancy Casamelhuapa!!! I'm so excited, its been a lot of work to get to this point but I know that I learned some lessons that I wouldn't of learned without it. I'm so grateful for the chance to be serving the Lord in Bakersfield,

This week we also taught Mark, he is doing great! We taught him the plan of salvation and now he is excited to get baptized so he can make it to the Celestial Kingdom! I started to laugh when I heard him say that, but he is really excited to be baptized. And he is so excited about the Book of Mormon, which makes me even more happy! He is reading it everyday and is changing things in his life to come closer to Christ!

Oh and Elder Wenz is staying in Bakersfield!!! I'm so excited that we get to stay together for at least one more transfer, and Elder Wenz is now the District leader! This is going to be a good transfer!!!!


It was good to hear from you yesterday!!!

Love you all
Elder Garrett

No comments: