Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey Family and Friends!

Well the teaching is improving! I have been able to answer questions the investigator asks and have been a lot more confident.  My district is amazing! They have become more and more like my family here, because that all I really have here.

I ran into Sister McCloskey and Bishop Burr and (Karissa) Sister Bosco. Its really nice to see friendly faces that you recognize here. Grandma and Grandpa Pierson sent me a cake! My district says thanks and don't be afraid to send more! Haha! It was really nice to hear about Elder Griner and how he is doing! I know he is doing amazing at teaching and spreading the good word!

Dad, I was sorry to hear about your surgery, but hopefully now you'll be able to feel your hand. Haha. Thanks for sending my laundry bag cause I was in trouble if I didn't have it.  The box of goodies was quickly gone due to all of the 19 and 20 year olds here.

I can't believe its been a week!!! The time is flying by now and its really nice.They told me that I need a haircut which is crazy cause I just cut it two weeks ago!  Its weird to say but I got my travel itinerary today. I leave October 3rd, I fly into LAX then I fly to Santa Barbara Airport from there. There is a district that lives down the hall that is going to Ventura on the 3rd as well.  I've become close with two of them, Elder Ballard and Elder Alo.  Elder Ballard is from North Carolina and has a sick accent! I love him! So all around the MTC is getting better!

Love you all!!!
Elder Garrett

No comments: