Saturday, September 17, 2011

The First Letter!!!

The MTC is amazing! Its really hard but good. My companions are Elder Brinkerhoff and Elder Tate.  Elder Brinkerhoff is from Mapelton and Elder Tate is from Grantsville.  My teachers, Brother Larsen and Brother Baheshte, are the best! They have this spirit around them that is so great, it allows us to feed of there's to work harder. My district is my family now! Its weird to say but I love them all so much all ready.  My companion, Elder Brinkerhoff, is our district leader so I get the mail first!

WRITE ME!!!!!!!!

I miss you all so much! 
Love, Elder Garrett


Side Note From Ashley: You can write Blake at dearelder.com and its free while he is in the MTC or you can write him at;

Elder Garrett
MTC Mailbox 157
CA-VEN 1003
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604

I will be posting pictures of the day he went to the MTC soon. :)

1 comment:

Chris and Nicole! said...

It sounds like Elder Garrett is doing awesome! I'm so glad you set up this blog so we can follow all of the great work he does!